Support for Schools
Compass Computers IT Support already look after the computers and networks of many schools within the West Midlands.
Our Engineers will evaluate your schools IT requirements and advise you on how best to manage your systems, often saving you hundreds or even thousands of pounds a year!
From supply and installation, to support and disaster prevention, Compass Computers’ trusted service will have your IT running smoothly and securely.
Whether yours is a small Primary School or a large Secondary School, here are some of the ways we can help:
- Advise and install the best system for your needs
- PC/Ipad repairs, upgrades and new builds
- Networks and infrastructures designed and built to specification
- Bespoke software – accounting, CRM, ERP packages, databases
- Hardware – supply and installation – PCs, Ipads, printers, scanners, servers
- Maintenance and support – on site and remote “always there”
- Landlines, switchboards and mobile phones?
- Data storage – remote secure location
- Online Backup and syncing between all your PC’s
We at Compass Computers strive to make your IT work for you efficiently and as smoothly as possible.
For schools we provide tailor made support contracts to suit your ever changing needs. Whether it be just telephone support/remote desktop support or a set amount of hours for visits each week, we can improve productivity and provide technical assistance for a much smaller figure than that of the price of in-house support.
With technicians in your local area we can usually make urgent support call-outs within two hours of receiving the call for those on support contracts with us.
Please call or email email@example.com for a free, no-obligation chat about what you need from your IT.
Unit 111, Hartlebury Trading Estate
T: 01299 251854